Dentex and Levrek

Çökü?
X

• Filtrele
  • Zaman
  • Göster
Hepsini Sil
yeni mesajlar

Asl? KIVILCIM(deepdiver) taraf?ndan gönderilmi?
    georgi i suggested to you, you can use feed bags ( fish oils(my favourite) sand bread and cheese) take all of them ,mix them together make a bag for them again i suggested to you outher side of pellow or something like that, before dive drop this somewhere abouth 1 to 2 meters near a rocky place and enjoy hunting
    Thank you for this advice! I never thought that I can use baits in spearfishing. Ok, but the levrek is predator, he eat fish. May be I must use another bait, not cheese and bread? Of course I'll try this, but don't know what is "fish oils", what you mean?

Yorum yap

fish oil i mean u know tunas in can u can use oil in this can bread and sea sand helps oil fix together as u know oil's density much more lighter than sea water so it can swims easly by the way we can use bread and sea sand to avoid this problem have a nice huntinnn ( levrek comes the smell )

Yorum yap

fish oil i mean u know tunas in can u can use oil(also u can use blood ''meat or find trashes from butcher''or something like that which helps to find predator around the feed bag) in this can bread and sea sand helps oil fix together as u know oil's density much more lighter than sea water so it can swims easly by the way we can use bread and sea sand to avoid this problem have a nice huntinnn ( levrek comes the smell )

Yorum yap

ooo, yes! I understand you now . Ok I will try. Thank you !

Yorum yap

np m8 send your pics to post and talk abouth us in bulgaria enjoy hunting

Yorum yap

dude what's up than does it work?

Yorum yap

Still didn't try. Last 40 days I have only 1 dive, yesterday. Only 2 hours in the water, because the water temperature here now is +8C. Probably this is my last dive for this year, because now is very cold.
                Yesterday I didn't see even 1 fish. Completely dead sea.

Yorum yap

Hmmm ok good luck than same as u are i closed the sesion in marmara cya

Yorum yap

Haz?rlan?yor...
                  X