Çökü?
X

• Filtrele
  • Zaman
  • Göster
Hepsini Sil
yeni mesajlar

• Dentex and Levrek

I am new to Aegean sea and I need some advices.
    Where to look for Dentex and Levrek?
    I mean, must I dive near the cape or this is not important, deep 7-12 meters is enough or not, the bottom must be sand, grass or rocky? Is the wind direction important?
    Too many questions and I am sorry for this.

Hello ,
    The most important huntin feature for both species is the season. For levrek is it best at December-February. And for sinarit between may and august.

Dentex requires more depths. I can not give you exact information but you should consider more than 10 meters. But this is not a rule of cours. Sometimes you can see dentexes at 2-3 meters too. Prefer caps and abysses by hunting dentexes.

For levrek you should look more to shallow waters. Especially on posidonias, calm beaches nad rocky coasts. Be alert even in 30-50 cm depths.

Good luck

Yorum yap

Thank you for your advices Gonen !
      Seems Aegean levrek have same manners as our Black sea levrek .

Sinarite is different and unknown for me. More 10 meters is difficult for me. I mean I can go to 10 meters, but my apnea there is only 30 seconds. I suppose I need minimum 2 min apnea if sinarite is there.

What about the grass? I visited Lesvos and there everywhere is grass only. There have not rocks. Strange island. Can I find sinarite in the grass?

Yorum yap

Asl? spear taraf?ndan gönderilmi?
        What about the grass? I visited Lesvos and there everywhere is grass only. There have not rocks. Strange island. Can I find sinarite in the grass?
        First of All Welcome to our Forum. I usually meet with dentices at the junction of grassy and stony places in Aegean Sea. I suggest you to try these places for them. Good luck
        DEM?R ÖZDEM?R
        75'ers

Yorum yap

I've never seen dentex before but you can see seabass (levrek) easily half meter water in everywhere

Yorum yap

Thank you for all advices !
            Now will be more easy for me to find these 2 fishes and especially levrek :-)

I have one more question. If the levrek or dentex are far 10 -15 meters from me how to provoke their attention to can they come to see me, to come close 2-3 metters from the nose of my shaft? Here in Black sea to profoke the Lufer I move the gun left-right and the shaft's leaf start make gleams. In 70% Lufer stop then come to see me.
            Have similar techniques for dentex and levrek?

Yorum yap

For levrek you can use heart beat sound from your throat. also you can hit a small rock to your speargun's handle a few times or you can rub your hand (without glove) to your band or to sand. sometimes dentices also react to heartbeat sound but my experiences over dentice are limited, though i cannot give you a exact advice.
              Mert Topoyan

?zmir - 1978

Navigare necesse est...

Yorum yap

Asl? spear taraf?ndan gönderilmi?
                Thank you for all advices !
                Now will be more easy for me to find these 2 fishes and especially levrek :-)

I have one more question. If the levrek or dentex are far 10 -15 meters from me how to provoke their attention to can they come to see me, to come close 2-3 metters from the nose of my shaft? Here in Black sea to profoke the Lufer I move the gun left-right and the shaft's leaf start make gleams. In 70% Lufer stop then come to see me.
                Have similar techniques for dentex and levrek?
                No. The voices that are told are from katiti are enough but onlu for levrek. When the levrek is coming, don't do anything.

By sinarit don't do anything.Maybe you can rub your hand on your rubbers only once during the fall. Not anymore.

Yorum yap

Very useful help ! Thank you friends !

Yorum yap

Try not doing anything wrong that will scare the fish and make them disappear. I’m still amazed how a levrek can just appear in front of your entire field-of-view where just seconds before there was nothing but blue water .
                    ?nsanlar dikkatli bir gözlemci ve vicdanl? bir koruyucu olsa kimbilir do?a daha bize neler sunacak
                    Ozan HO?KEN (1971) Gaziemir/ ?ZM?R

Yorum yap

My friend I am ever like dead in the sea bottom, but I still can't see levreks.
                      Last 15 days I dive 3 times here in our Black sea depth from 1 to 6 meters. Everywhere is full with small fish, the best food I think for levreks and lufers, but I see NONE big fish :cry: . May be I must dive more deep? Now the temperature here is +17 C. May be it must be maximum +10C ?
                      One more info. All 3 dives was when the sea is very quietly. The wind direction was NORTH. Is this important? May be I must go to dive when the wind direction is from South or West :?:

Yorum yap

how many student are there in the classroom ?
                        yes oralet !

Yorum yap

only one student here - me
                          all other people here are profesional!

Yorum yap

In your camouflage wetsuit, fish hardly notice your presence. Move slowly, be careful not to break the water surface with your fins.Keep in mind that you owe your success to yourself and the most appropriate equipment for the game you are hunting. You should make adjustments to maximize your success and minimize losses . I'll have to emphasize the importance of being quiet while underwater hunting. Often noises attract fish curiosity, so some advanced hunters use crocking sounds and bubbles or banging sounds to attract fish. You should be in control of the noises you create so you can make the right sound at the right time. Learning to make the right sounds at the right time, and when to be quit needs time and experimentation. The best and the safest strategy is to be totally quiet while underwater hunting.
                            ?nsanlar dikkatli bir gözlemci ve vicdanl? bir koruyucu olsa kimbilir do?a daha bize neler sunacak
                            Ozan HO?KEN (1971) Gaziemir/ ?ZM?R

Yorum yap

georgi i suggested to you, you can use feed bags ( fish oils(my favourite) sand bread and cheese) take all of them ,mix them together make a bag for them again i suggested to you outher side of pellow or something like that, before dive drop this somewhere abouth 1 to 2 meters near a rocky place and enjoy hunting

Yorum yap

Haz?rlan?yor...
                              X