X

• Filtrele
  • Zaman
  • Göster
Hepsini Sil
yeni mesajlar

Re: Tourist spearfishing license ?

Asl? spear taraf?ndan gönderilmi? Mesaj? göster
    So, the new season 2010 just started and the things are still the same. We, the tourists, still dream to get valid spearfishing license for Turkey, to dive alone without guide, with boat or without boat as is in every Mediterranean country.
    Our family vacation will be again in Greece, there the license cost 30 euro for 2 years and is same like this one which is for the citizens, no difference. This mean that the next 2000 euro will go to Greece not in Turkey ...
    I did exactly the same my friend. In 2009 I went to Zakynthos and got a 2-year fishing licence for 30 euro from the local Port Authority after getting a Greek tax number from the nearby tax office (Port Authority won't issue the licence without one as there is a space for it to be filled in inside the licence). With this I can spearfish in Greece without a guide. I explained to our English-speaking friend at the KKGM in Ankara that because of the current Turkish rules, I will not be holidaying in Turkey for the foreseeable future. Doesn't seem to be any change with regards rules for Foreign tourists but I'll keep checking every year. Shame cos Turkiye seviyorum.

So Greece again in 2010 for me.

Yorum yap

Cevap: Tourist spearfishing license ?

new rules for tourists on the way..
      @emreogec

Yorum yap

Hi Emre

Is this good news or not good ?
        When they will be available and where I can read them?

Yorum yap

Best way to learn them, in turkish coast guard web side or u can send them a mail.

Yorum yap

Asl? Emre Gec taraf?ndan gönderilmi? Mesaj? göster
            new rules for tourists on the way..
            Selamler nedir bu haberler paylaşabilirmisiniz?
            şimdiden teşekkürler...

Yorum yap

Hello

Do you have news for me and all tourists? I can't find the new rules here: G?da ve Kontrol Genel Müdürlü?ü
              Can you show me correct link?
              One more question. Is the fish Eskine( EGEMEN BALIKILIK ) forbidden for catch in Turkey?

Yorum yap

Cevap: Re: Tourist spearfishing license ?

Asl? spear taraf?ndan gönderilmi? Mesaj? göster
                Hello

Do you have news for me and all tourists? I can't find the new rules here: G?da ve Kontrol Genel Müdürlü?ü
                Can you show me correct link?
                One more question. Is the fish Eskine( EGEMEN BALIKILIK ) forbidden for catch in Turkey?
                i have no idea about the license, i didn't even know tourists have to have one in Turkey But Eskina is legal to hunt, just dont hunt under average sizes
                Çocuklu?umuzdan kalan en soylu dü?üncedir Mustafa Kemal...Bir ya?am? onurland?ran en asil rehberliktir..

"Cahille girme münaka?aya. Ya sinirini z?plat?r tavana! Ya da yaz?k olur Adab?na"

"Suskunlu?um asaletimdendir. Her lafa verilecek bir cevab?m var. Lakin bir lafa bakarim laf mi diye, birde soyleyene bakarim ADAM mi diye?"

Biyolog
                / Profiler

Yorum yap

Tanks Oytun!!

Yorum yap

It does not matter the license.The important thing is to take care of where the diving you do and where prohibited.also need to stay away from places where there are a lot of people on the beach's

Yorum yap

Haz?rlan?yor...
                    X